During the night of 8th/9th June three of our trustees, together with four other supporters, pedalled 100km around London raising funds for Edirisa UK.
Observations from Simon Carter, Trustee :
- London is NOT FLAT!
- Are there more foxes than people in London?
- Do I look that stupid every time ‘I’ get drunk?
- Traffic lights….why?!
- Speed bumps – rubbish on the up hills, but make fantastic jumps on the downhills!
- Water breaks, missed two of them!
- Signage – took two wrong turns nearly ended up in Brighton at one point!
- 5 hours to complete…not bad for a first go.
Would I do it next year – DEFINITELY
If you want to take part in Nightrider and support Edirisa UK click here